Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

The three of us have just returned from a ten day trek through the Peruvian wilderness.  About an hour ago, we said goodbye to our guide, and checked into our old hotel in Cusco.  It is my birthday and I am exhausted.  In order for me to describe the amazing trek appropriately, the long blog will have to wait until tomorrow.  Tonight, we are going out to a birthday dinner, and are coming home to bed.  Machu Picchu, Inca Ruins, and killer photos, coming up next on Rohan Geographic!

Thank you for reading Rohan Geographic!

8 comments:

  1. Happy 12th birthday, Rohan, hope it was a happy one. Ask your parents if they might somehow be able to give you a Grandpa MOrgan sized hug. Lots of love, Grandpa MOrgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rohan - You will never forget your 12th birthday!! Enjoy every minute and celebrate your wonderful year. Much love, Grandmalish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grandmalish,!
      I don't think I will! Though, I kind of miss my birthday party and my friends. How are things going down in Tampa? Hope all's well!

      Love,
      Rohan

      Delete
  3. What a way to spend a birthday!!!! I'm glad the trek was successful. We look forward to hearing and seeing more about it.

    I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grandma,
      Yup a birthday in Machupicchu is pretty cool!

      Delete
  4. n·tic·i·pa·tion
       [an-tis-uh-pey-shuhn] Show IPA
    noun
    1.
    the act of anticipating or the state of being anticipated.
    2.
    realization in advance; foretaste.
    3.
    expectation or hope.
    4.
    previous notion; slight previous impression.
    5.
    intuition, foreknowledge, or prescience.

    I can't wait!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I hope the blog meet your expectations!
    Love Rohan

    ReplyDelete